The Best of CNJ for the Week of November 12
Conservatives work hard during the week and want some time apart from business and politics on weekends to relax before taking a moment to see what’s happening at CNJ. For our faithful readers who are unable to check in every day, we decided to recap the major posts from the past week. If you missed out on earlier articles, here’s an easy way to get caught up without wading through the archives.
(Right-click on the article to open in a separate tab or window)
Monday, November 12
- Where NJ Conservatives can have an impact
- “The See I told you so to the Bergen County Republican County Committee”
- Two Wrongs Don’t Make [Healthcare] a Right!
Tuesday, November 13
Wednesday, November 14
- Hurricane No Reason To Be Talking Tax Hikes
- Ron Paul Gives His Farewell Speech To Congress
- 2013: Some early signals
Thursday, November 15
Friday, November 16