The Best of CNJ for the Week of December 17th
Conservatives work hard during the week and want some time apart from business and politics on weekends to relax before taking a moment to see what’s happening at CNJ. For our faithful readers who are unable to check in every day, we decided to recap the major posts from the past week. If you missed out on earlier articles, here’s an easy way to get caught up without wading through the archives.
(Right-click on the article to open in a separate tab or window)
Monday, December 17
- Is it time for direct special elections?
- First they come for your democracy. . . Then your guns.
- American Conservative Union Rates NJ Legislators!
- The Marine that Senator Menendez Won’t Stand Up For
Tuesday, December 18
Wednesday, December 19
Thursday, December 20
Friday, December 21
- The Chart That Assault Weapons Ban Proponents Don’t Want You To See
- Christie still trying to explain His pre-election goof up